Meet STEPHEN J. RIEDY, DDS, MS, FACP
Dr. Stephen Riedy received his undergraduate degree in molecular biology at the University of Detroit. He graduated from The University of Michigan School of Dentistry. He completed a General Practice Residency in Dentistry at Sinai Hospital of Detroit. Dr. Riedy then completed a three year residency in the specialty of Prosthodontics at The University of Michigan. He completed the examination process and became a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics in 1989.
Dr. Riedy is a Past President of the Michigan Component of the American College of Prosthodontics. He has served on many committees in the Michigan Dental Association. He is a member of the Medical Advisory Board of the Little People of America (LPA), which is a national association treating dwarfism. He also serves on committees in the Academy of Prosthodontics.
When he isn’t practicing Prosthetic Dentistry, Dr. Riedy enjoys spending time with his family. He likes to golf, plays hockey, enjoys photography, and reads about history.
- Fellow – American College of Prosthodontics
- Fellow – Academy of Prosthodontics
- Diplomate – American Board of Prosthodontics
Other Professional Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Detroit District Dental Society
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American College of Oral Implantology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Implant Prosthodontic Section of the International Congress of Implantologists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon – Honorary Dental Society
- Member- Francis B. Vedder Crown and Bridge Society